Zerglings are the Zerg's basic ground warriors.
They are the cheapest of infantry costing approximately 25 minerals to grow. Four years after the Brood War the strain has mutated several different variants. The most common seen on the battlefield is currently called a Baneling.
- Burrow/Unburrow - digs and hides underground. Cannot be spotted without Detector support
- Baneling Morph - transitions into a Baneling
- Collapsible carapace (upgrade)
- Redundant organs (upgrade)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For more information see Zergling on the parent site